Share this content on Facebook!
12 Nov 2015

You have often seen the television commercials warning you 'not to speak with the insurance adjuster!'. Attorneys and public adjusters caution the public that insurance providers have their attorneys fighting for them and you require an attorney or public adjuster fighting for you!

Florida Public Adjuster

However, there is a difference between a lawyer plus a PA. Attorneys must graduate college, attend Several years of law school and pass a comprehensive state bar examination. Adjusters who represent home owners against insurance providers must pass one hundred question licensing test without any prerequisite course of study whatsoever.

Through the 2004-2005 storms the University of Orlando received call after call from candidates,...